1. This policy sets out the returns policy for goods purchased through the online store operated by P.Sharman Horticultural Engineers, 3 wash lane, burgh st peter, beccles, nr34 0bw
2. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, and it must be in the original packaging.
3. If you are requesting a refund for a non delivered item, please be advised we have to wait 14 days while our couriers make investigations into the alleged missing parcel, if after this time the parcel cannot be found or has been found damaged a refund will be made.
4. All items returned should be sent via a tracked and or signed for service so their safe arrival with us can be verified for your security, we cannot make a refund for an item which we never receive! You are responsible for all return postage costs unless the item is faulty,
5. If you change your mind about a purchase you have made within 14 working days after the date of delivery you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price for the goods or services you wish to return. You will not be entitled to a refund of the postage costs you incur in returning the item to us, unless we verify the item is faulty when inspected.
6. Our standard returns policy entitles you to a full refund of the purchase price if you change your mind (i.e. the goods or services provided are not faulty or were not described properly) within 14 working days from date of delivery.
7. Specially made, bespoke or specially ordered products are exempt from the 14 day unconditional returns policy and can only be returned if they are faulty.
8. Refund of postage charges, where an item is returned which is not faulty we will refund the standard postage rate applicable, which may not be the actual cost you paid (if you chose a faster service at the time of purchase).
9. Once your return is received and inspected we'll contact you to let you know whether your refund will be processed or not, and credit your original method of payment within 14 days.
10. Following inspection of the returned item, if we suspect it has been used you will be entitled to a reduced refund depending on the reduced resale value. If the item returned is found to be faulty we will refund the original sale price plus standard outward postage plus your postage cost in returning it to us. (cost of postage paid should be clearly visible on the postage label or a receipt copy enclosed in the parcel)
11. If an item you purchased was purchased with a discount voucher, then we will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).
12. If an item you purchased was in a sale then it may not be eligible for a refund if you have changed your mind. If you are in any doubt please contact us before making the purchase.