TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS
1. The website is operated by P.Sharman Horticultural Engineers, 3 wash lane, burgh st peter, beccles, NR34 0BW, we can be contacted on 01502 677473 or by email email@example.com.
Terms such as "we", "us" and "our" refer to P.Sharman Horticultural Engineers where they are used in these terms and conditions.
2. By purchasing something from our e commerce store you agree to us using your personal information as provided to process your order (contractual obligation) and to pass these details to the selected courier for delivery of your purchase, you also agree to be bound by the terms and conditions contained in this document.
4. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that the details displayed for a particular item offered for sale are correct at the time when the information was entered onto the system, although errors can occur, if such an error is found to have occurred while processing your order (such as an incorrect price) we will contact you before processing the order.
5. Whilst care is taken to ensure that we display as accurately as possible appearances, colours, textures or finishes, what you will see on your computer monitor or equipment may differ from the actual finish and so we cannot guarantee that images are an accurate representation of the actual goods or services that you are purchasing.
6. We may not be able to accept your order due to one or more of the following reasons, or for a reason not listed below:
i) The item you have ordered is out of stock
ii) We cannot authorize your payment or have reasonable grounds to suspect your payment may be fraudulent
iii) There has been a pricing or product description error
iv) There is a system or procurement failure
v) You have failed our customer validation checks
vi) You have provided us with no email or phone number or the information supplied is not genuine or there is a mistake in it, all of our couriers now require a working telephone number and email address when booking a delivery.
7. When you place an order you will receive an email confirming the details of your order. This email is not confirmation that your order has been accepted by us.
Your order will only be accepted by us once your goods have been dispatched, which will be notified by email.
9. On completing your purchase you will be presented with one or more options for delivery, Only options applicable for your item/s / size or weight will be shown. Where an estimated timescale for delivery is provided, this is an estimate only and your items may be delayed in being received due to circumstances beyond our control (such as a courier delay, or at busy times).
10. Where a "next day delivery" is selected, orders placed on Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays will not be collected by the courier until the following Monday and so may not be delivered until Tuesday.
11. If you wish to cancel an order you have placed you must contact us immediately to ascertain whether the items have been dispatched or not. Where they have been dispatched, you will need to return the item to us and you will be responsible for paying the cost of returning the items.
12. Where items have not been dispatched prior to a cancellation request our refund policy will apply.
13. Correctly supplied items which are returned for refund will be inspected upon receipt and if it / they appear to have been used we will offer a reduced refund depending on what we consider its resale value.
LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
14. P.Sharman Horticultural Engineers shall not be liable for any direct, special, indirect or consequential or incidental damages including loss of profit or loss of opportunity as a result of the use of or the inability to use any items that have been ordered on this website. Equally we shall not be liable for any losses, missed opportunity or inconvenience caused by delays in processing of the order or late delivery of items. Equally we shall not be liable for any accidental injury resulting from careless or improper use of any of our ironwork products either to the end user or to any third party.
You agree to indemnify us and our agents, officers, directors and employees, immediately and on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of any of our terms and conditions.
TERMS RELATING SOLELY TO WORKSHOP REPAIRS AND SERVICING
Any machinery collected by us or left by customers are stored here at the owners sole risk.
Any machinery requiring a quote before being repaired will be dismantled only as far as needed in order to produce an accurate quote, if the quote is NOT accepted the dismantling WILL be charged for and the machine will not be reassembled unless requested and agreed to being paid for.
Any machines not collected after 90 days from invoice date will be sold to offset the monies owed on that machine.
20. Although we have procedures in place to try to eliminate the possibility of mowers or other machinery leaving the workshop with improperly tightened fixings, it is the owners / users responsibility to ensure that all fixings and particularly blade bolts or nuts are tight before use as per manufacturers instructions.
21. During the Spring we get very busy, we have a first come first served policy during these times for servicing and repairs.
23. These terms and conditions shall be governed in accordance with the laws of England and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.
24. These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and P.Sharman Horticultural Engineers whether written or spoken.
25. We may change these terms and conditions at any time.
26. Should any part-term or term be found to be unenforceable then the remainder of the terms and conditions shall continue to have full force and effect as if the invalidated term was not present.
27. Should any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these terms and conditions arise where it is beyond our reasonable control, we will not be responsible to you for any such delay or failure.
28. We may use customers contact details to request a review for our work or products supplied.